A 3-night exploration of the finest sights in Paris.
|DESTINATION||Seine River Cruise|
|DATE||11th November 2018|
|PRICE||From €769 pp|
The sensational Seine beckons on this River Cruise. During your 3 night cruise on the 5* Seine Princess River Cruiser you will enjoy fine dining and cabaret shows, while exploring the many delightful sights. This cruise offers a perfect way to explore the “City of Light” and should not be missed.
|OUTBOUND||Dublin 09:50 Paris 12:30|
|RETURN||Paris 13:10 Dublin 14:00|
Flight timings subject to change
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1: Paris:
On arrival in Paris, you will be transferred to the quay to board your river cruiser. Boarding is at 6.00pm on one of CroisiEurope’s prestigious “floating hotels” at the mooring point in Paris. You are welcomed on board by the hostess and once settled into your cabin dinner on board is followed by a “Titi Parisien” cabaret show.
Day 2: Paris – La Defense :
After breakfast on board, this morning is devoted to a panoramic guided visit of Paris by coach. Discover the renowned sights and attractions of this magnificent city.
Panoramic guided visit of Paris by coach. You’ll discover the renowned sights and attractions of this magnificent city.
Free afternoon to explore this fascinating capital city on your own. In December, you’ll have a chance to enjoy the many Christmas festivities and attractions in the city by coach.
Evening of dancing. Depending on the water level of the river, we may also cruise to the business district of La Défense in the course of the evening.
Return to the previous quai (1) in Paris. Overnight.
Day 3: Paris and old Montmartre with a Paris by night cruise:
Guided visit of old Montmartre. The Basilica of Sacré-Coeur has a surprising Byzantine style.
Free afternoon. Since we are docked just a few minutes’ walk from the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadéro gardens, and the Invalides is just a little further away, it is easy to visit Paris at your leisure. Gala evening and the “Paris by night” cruise (depending on the water level), where you’ll float through the beautifully illuminated city, particularly attractive when viewed from our vantage point on the Seine.
Day 4: Paris:
Breakfast on board. Disembark at 09.00 for your transfer to the airport and your flight home.
For reasons of navigational safety, the captain and crew of the boat alone may decide to modify the cruise itinerary. This cruise is subject to tidal influences and arrivals times at the ports of call may be modified. (1) Depending on the availability Grenelle’s quay. The boat may moor at Bercy’s quay, Javel’s quay or Austerlitz’s quay. Docking location will be confirmed 15 days prior to boarding.
3 Nights accommodation aboard the 4* MS Botticelli, operated by Croisieurope. (See ship info tab for more information on your river cruiser)
River Cruiser – 5* Seine Princess
CroisiEurope has a fleet of 40 Prestige boats with cabins, which ply the most beautiful rivers in Europe. Spacious and light, they offer a welcoming and refined setting. Accommodation capacity varies from 100 to 280 passengers depending on the boat’s design. At the cutting edge of technology, their facilities offer comfort and safety.
Carefully maintained and partially renovated each year, the CroisiEurope fleet is largely made up of recently built vessels, less than five years old, all with Veritas certification.
Dates & Prices
|11 November 2018||€769||Main Deck||Book Now|
|11 November 2018||€889||Upper Deck||Book Now|
- Flight Dublin or Cork to Charles de Gaulle.
- Airport transfers to the port
- 3 nights accommodation on board the 4* MS Botticelli, operated by CroisiEurope in based on 2 sharing a main deck cabin
- Full Board basis from dinner on the first evening to breakfast on the morning of departure
- Welcome Cocktail
- Tours as per the itinerary
- Gala evening
- Cabaret Show
- Guided visit by coach to famous sites such as; Bastille, Eiffel Tower, Latin Quarter, St Germain, the Louvre, the Pyramide, Opéra Garnier, Notre Dame, old Montmartre, Concorde, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe & more…
- Return transfer from port to airport
- Flight Charles de Gaulle to Dublin or Cork
- Taxes and charges of €124
- 10kg hand luggage per person
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non-refundable or transferable booking deposit €200 per person
- Optional Insurance €21 (conditions apply)
- Single supplement available on request
- Tours included.
- Prices are correct at time of going to press, flight/fuel supplements may apply depending on availability of negotiated airfares