On this cultural cruise you will explore the picturesque waterways of Venice and the Venitian Lagoon visiting Chioggia and Burano from the comfort of the 4* MS Michelangelo river cruiser.
Office use: VEN
|FROM||Dublin / Venice|
|DATE||15th October 2017|
|PRICE||From €1,129 pp|
What better way to explore the incredible picturesque towns of the Venitian Lagoon, listed by UNESCO as World Heritage Sites, than from the water!
|OUTBOUND||Dublin 07:20 Venice 11:10|
|RETURN||Venice 11:55 Dublin 13:50|
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1: Venice:
On arrival in Venice, you will be transferred to the boat where you will be able to leave your luggage and have a few hours in Venice before boarding between 6.00 and 7.00pm. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we’ll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. Tonight we’ll enjoy dinner on board and a free evening in Venice.
Day 2: Venice – Burano(1) – Venice:
Optional excursions proposed:
CLASSIC: visit of the Doge’s palace and the San Marco’s seat.
DISCOVERY: following the footsteps of Casanova in Venice, the Doge’s palace and its mysterious passageways. Cruise in the Lagoon.
Afternoon, optional excursion common for both packages: the islands in the Lagoon: Burano and Murano. Return on board and cruise to Venice.
Day 3: Venice:
Morning, optional excursion common for both packages: guided tour of a handcraft manufactory of gondolas and masks. We’ll cruise in the Lagoon. Enjoy a free afternoon in Venice. Free evening.
Day 4: Venice – Chioggia (or nearby) – Venice:
Cruise to Chioggia. In the afternoon, optional excursions proposed:
CLASSIC: guided tour of Padua, town of St. Anthony of Padua.
DISCOVERY: Hiking on the wine route, through the Euganean Hills and the village of Arqua Petrarca.
Return on board in Venice. Gala evening.
Day 5: Venice:
After breakfast on board, we disembark for our transfer back to the airport for the return flight to Dublin.
For an optimal organization of the cruise, the organization of excursions can be modified according to the tide.
(1) Optional excursion.
4 nights accommodation on board the 4 Anchor MS Michelangelo operated by CroisiEurope.
MS Michelangelo – 4 anchor class
- Upper deck: 27 twins
- Main deck: 51 cabins (44 twins, 2 single cabins, 4 cabins with a double bed, 1 suite)
Cabin equipped for disabled: NO
Equipment: all cabins are equipped with showEquipmentlet, hairdryer, satellite TV, radio, safe.
Built: 2000 – refurbished in 2011
Length: 110 m long
Width: 11.40 m wide
Cabins: 78 cabins
Passengers: 158 passengers
Facilities: lounge-bar with a dance floor – bar – dining room – large sundeck with deckchairs – gift shop – wifi on board.Central heating, 220V electricity, air-conditioning, radar, radiophone.
Dates & Prices
|15 October 2017||€1,129||Main Deck||Book Now|
Upper Deck Supplement from €164 pp
Single Supplement from €330
- Direct Flights to Venice
- Transfers from Airport to the quay to board your river cruiser
- 4 nights on the river cruiser, based on 2 sharing a main deck cabin
- Superb French Cuisine, all meals onboard on a full board basis from Dinner on the 1st day to Breakfast on the last day
- Unlimited complimentary onboard drinks
- Free Wifi
- Entertainment onboard
- Transfer from the quay to the airport
- Return flight to Dublin
- Taxes & 1 bag prepaid per person 15kgs
- Optional insurance available (call for details)
- A non-refundable, non-transferable booking deposit of €200 per person is required.
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit card
- Holidays & offers are subject to availability at time of booking
- These prices are guidelines only and are subject to change and availability. Pricing will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Office use: VEN