Immerse yourself in the rich, vibrant culture and cuisine of Southeast Asia on this 14 night cruise on board the 5-star Celebrity Millennium plus extra night in 4* hotel in Hong Kong. Your cruise will visit Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore.
|DESTINATION||Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong|
|DATE||27th October 2017|
|PRICE||From €2,829 pps|
Enjoy 14 nights on the incredible 5-star Celebrity Millenium cruising from Hong Kong to Hanoi, Chan May and Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam, Bangkok/Laemchabang in Thailand and Singapore. You will also get 1 night stay in a 4* hotel (inc breakfast) in Hong Kong before your cruise begins. As always Cruisescapes has organised your flights, transfers, taxes, charges and baggage to be included in the price.
Day to Day Itinerary:
Days 1-2: Dublin to Hong Kong, China:
On arrival in Hong Kong, after your overnight flight, you will be taken to a 4-star hotel in the city for a one night stay before you board the magnificent Celebrity Millenium cruise ship.
Day 3-4: Hong Kong, China:
Board the magnificent Celebrity Millenium and get settled as the ship stays in port overnight.
Way more than just a shopping mecca, you’ll be entranced by a neon-lit mix of old and new, east and west. The funicular tram ride to the 1,800ft summit of The Peak should top your list, but save time for a tasty Dim Sum lunch of savoury delicacies.
Overnight stay. Depart at 20:00.
Days 5: At Sea
Day 6-7: Hanoi (Halong Bay), Vietnam:
Think James Bond and sail in a Chinese junk past cliff-islands plunging vertically into luminous seas. The intriguingly exotic 1,000 year-old City of Lakes is a haven for foodies and history buffs alike, but also one of Asia’s top shopping hotspots.
Overnight stay. Depart at 13:00.
Day 8: Hue/Danang(Chan May), Vietnam:
The Nguyen Dynasty founded this former capital in the 17th century on the banks of the Perfume River. Today it sits as a massive open-air museum of temples, pagodas and palaces. Explore the Imperial Citadel, then take a river cruise. Depart at 18:00.
Day 9: At Sea:
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh (Phu My), Vietnam:
Located on the edge of the Mekong Delta, this dynamic metropolis also features the ageless beauty of an ancient culture. French colonial architecture mixes with modern Asian influences, providing a diverse backdrop for the many motorbikes, scooters, pagodas, and street markets. Stroll the wide boulevards of this city, formerly known as Saigon, and visit The History Museum, which houses artefacts from two thousand years of Vietnamese history. Depart at 20:00.
Day 11: At Sea:
Days 12-13: Bangkok/Laemchabang, Thailand:
Glide by canal through the gilded Venice of the East. Watch the sun turn Wat Arun temple to pearl; imagine past intrigues in the courtyards of the Grand Palace of the Kings of Siam, or admire the rare orchids on offer in the market of Chatuchak.
Overnight stay. Depart at 18:00.
Days 14-15: At Sea:
Day 16-17: Singapore,:
A medley of sights, tastes and colours awaits you in this immaculately groomed city. The food’s legendary: you’ll detect Chinese, Malay and Indian influences. Work it off walking through the Botanic Gardens, an oasis akin to a tropical Central Park.
Following your cruise, you will be collected and brought to the airport for your overnight flight home to Dublin.
1 night stay in Hong Kong, in a 4* hotel.
14 Nights aboard the 5 Star Celebrity Millennium, operated by Celebrity Cruises. (See the ship info tab for more information on Celebrity Millennium)
A favourite of many travellers, Celebrity Millennium® was “Solsticized” in May of 2012 and emerged with many award-winning Solstice® Class features. She’s been renewed with spa-inspired AquaClass® staterooms, the AquaClass signature restaurant, Blu, and the addition of balconies to her chic Celebrity Suites. We can’t think of a better way to experience the exotic beauty of Asia and the South Pacific than aboard Celebrity Millennium. Out of the ordinary? Definitely.
- En-suite accommodation
- All meals*
- Tea & filter coffee
- Selected soft drinks
- 24-hour snacks
- 24-hour room service
- Evening turndown
- Theatre shows
- Kids Fun Factory / XClub
- Live music
- Comedy shows
- Rosetta Stone language courses
- Swimming pools
- Whirl pool/hot tub
- Pool towels
- Pool Butlers
- Gaming lessons
- Celebrity iLounge
- Fitness centre
- Dance classes
- Running /Jogging track
- The Lawn Club
- Enrichment Lectures
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Croquet, other lawn games
- Art and craft lessons
- Wine workshops
- Art gallery
- Art auctions
- Basketball court
- Card room
Dates & Prices
|27 October 2017||€2,829||Inside Stateroom||Book Now|
|27 October 2017||€3,239||Oceanview Stateroom||Book Now|
|27 October 2017||€4,719||Balcony Stateroom||Sold Out|
|27 October 2017||€5,089||Aqua Class Suite||Book Now|
Concierge Class Staterooms:
Concierge Class is perfect for discerning travellers who appreciate finer details like personal service and priority bookings – special touches that can make all the difference. Each room features a private balcony with high-end furnishings and extras like sparkling wine to welcome you on board, fresh fruit, custom-blended bath amenities and a pillow menu. With priority check-in and disembarkation, you can rest assured that your holiday will be one of incomparable modern luxury, from start to finish.
- Return flights from Dublin to departure and return ports
- All transfers airport-hotel-cruise ship
- 1 night pre-cruise stay – 4* hotel B&B in Hong Kong
- 14 nights on board 5-star Celebrity Millenium
- Award winning cuisine on a full board basis
- A wide range of spectacular day and evening entertainment on board
- A 20kgs check-in bag pp
- Taxes and charges
- Optional longer hotel stays in embarkation or disembarkation ports available. Please ask our reservation team for a quote.
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non-refundable or transferable booking deposit of €250 per person (full payment if departure date is within 12 weeks)
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit or charge card
- Optional Insurance from €39 available (conditions apply)
- These prices are guidelines only and are subject to change and availability. Pricing will be confirmed at time of booking.
Concierge Class Includes:
- Priority check-in and disembarkation
- Personal Concierge service
- Access to exclusive Concierge Class Pre-departure lounge
- Main and speciality restaurant seating time preferences
- Expanded room service breakfast menu
- Pillow menu to suit your sleeping preferences
- Complimentary sparkling wine and fresh fruit
- Daily delivery of afternoon savouries
- Plush bathrobes and custom-blended bath amenities
- Hansgrohe massaging showerhead
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Daily delivery of afternoon canapes and hors d’oeuvres
- Use of golf umbrella & binoculars
- Express luggage delivery
- Sitting area with sofa and LCD TV
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Balcony with lounge seating
- Celebrity Cruises tote bag
Office Use: Excel