From Burgundy to Provence, cruise through the beautiful countryside of France. Discover Lyon, Arles, the Camargue, Viviers, the Ardeche Gorge, Tain L’Hermitage and Vercors on board the 5* river cruise MS Camargue, operated by CroisiEurope.
Office use: LYL
|DESTINATION||Lyon, Avignon, Viviers|
|DATE||21 April 2019|
|PRICE||From €1,189 pp|
Join us for a wonderful cruise on the Rhone river! You’ll be amazed by the beautiful landscapes of the South of France as we sail through the wild Camargue all the way to Avignon, “Papal city” with a rich past and exceptional jewels of architecture.
Day to Day Itinerary:
DAY 1 LYON
Following your flight from Dublin, you will be transferred to the quay to board the 5* MS Camargue. We’ll start sailing towards the South of France. After comfortably settling into your cabin, we’ll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. Dinner tonight will be followed by an evening of entertainment. Our ship will cruise through the night.
DAY 2 ARLES(1), THE CAMARGUE
This morning will be spent cruising. Join us for the optional excursions proposed:
CLASSIC: Discover the Camargue. We’ll visit a “manade” (horse breeding farm) and learn about how a manadier works with the animals.
DISCOVERY: Safari in jeeps through the Camargue for an original immersion in the wilderness.
After dinner, join us for an optional excursion for both packages: Guided tour of Arles.
DAY 3 AVIGNON – VIVIERS, THE ARDÈCHE GORGES
We’ll cruise towards Avignon. Join us for the optional excursions proposed:
CLASSIC: Guided tour of Avignon and the Papal Palace.
DISCOVERY: Hike along the Pont du Gard and visit to the museum.
This afternoon, join us on an optional excursion for both packages: Tour of the Ardèche Gorges.
Afterwards, we’ll return on board and cruise towards Viviers.
DAY 4 VIVIERS – TAIN L’HERMITAGE, THE VERCORS
This morning will be spent cruising. In the afternoon, join us on an optional excursion for both packages: Discover the Vercors and taste the famous Clairette de Die*. We’ll return on board in Tain-l’Hermitage. Tonight is our gala evening and dinner. We’ll cruise towards Lyon.
DAY 5 LYON
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking around 9:00 a.m. You will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Ireland.
For navigational reasons and passenger safety, the company and the captain reserve the right to modify the cruise itinerary if necessary. (1) Depending on mooring availability, boarding may take place in Port-Saint-Louis-du-Rhône.
Equipments : all cabins are equipped with shower and toilet, hairdryer, satellite TV, radio, safe.
5 anchors class – 2 DECK SHIP
- Width: 10 meters
- Length: 110 meters
- Numbers of passengers: 104 Passengers
- Year of construction: 1995
- Year of renovation: 2015
- Total capacity: 104
Located on the upper deck, the restaurant is where all meals are served during your cruise. It seats all guests at tables which vary in size with a panoramic view. The atmosphere is casual but elegant.
LOUNGE BAR WITH DANCEFLOOR
The lounge tastefully decorated has panoramic views and is spanning the bow of the ship. Cocktails and games, dancing, and other forms of entertainment all happen here.
Do not miss it to unwind ! It is equipped with recliners and deck chairs, so that you can enjoy the best views of your cruise.
Start your day joining us for a morning fitness class on the sun deck.
Dates & Prices
|21 April 2019 5*||€1,189||Main Deck||Book Now|
- Return flights from Dublin to Lyon
- All transfers from Airport / hotel to the quay to board your river cruiser
- 4 nights on the 5 Anchor MS Camargue, based on 2 sharing a main deck cabin
- Meals onboard on a full board basis from Dinner on the 1st day to Breakfast on the last day
- All drinks included
- Free Wifi in lounge and bar
- Onboard activities
- Taxes and charges of €130
- 1 bag prepaid of 20kgs per cabin
- Upper Deck supplement on request
- Single supplement on request
- Safari in jeeps through the wild Camargue
- Arles and its vestiges of the Roman Empire
- Avignon and the Papal Palace with its private apartments
- The Ardèche Gorges, the most beautiful canyon in Europe
- The Vercors Plateau and its “hanging houses”
- Optional insurance €25 (conditions apply)
- A non refundable, non transferable booking deposit of €250 per person is required.
- Gratuities are not included and are payable at your discretion at the end of your cruise onboard.
- Holidays & offers are subject to availability at time of booking
- These prices are guidelines only and are subject to change and availability. Pricing will be confirmed at time of booking.
Office Use: LYL