Start the New Year with a fabulous treat on this 5* cruise of the Emirates & India visiting such places as Dubai, Abu-Dhabi, Muscat, Goa and an overnight stop in Mumbai. Enjoy life aboard Celebrity Constellation, while you are thoroughly pampered by the excellent crew. This is a luxurious ship in the Millennium Class category with Celebrity Cruise Lines Fleet.
|DESTINATION||UAE & India|
|DATE||01 January 2018|
|PRICE||From €2,199 pp|
Cross the Arabian Sea from the Middle East to India and sample the difference in culture, cuisine and lifestyle of these two wonder-filled areas of the world. Enjoy 12 nights on the incredible 5-star Celebrity Constellation cruising from Abu Dhabi. As always Cruisescapes has organised your flights, transfers, taxes, charges and baggage to be included in the price.
|OUTBOUND||Dublin 1910 Abu Dhabi 0640 (overnight)|
|RETURN||Abu Dhabi 0930 Dublin 1405|
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1: Dublin to Abu Dhabi:
Depart Dublin on your direct, overnight flight to Abu Dhabi.
Day 2-3: Abu Dhabi, UAE
On arrival in Abu Dhabi, you will be transferred to the port to board the 5* Celebrity Constellation. She will remain in port overnight to give you the opportunity to explore Abu Dhabi.
The discovery of oil transformed Abu Dhabi from a fishing village into a thriving metropolis, but it hasn’t forgotten its past. Skyscrapers sit side by side with mosques and bazaars.
Day 4: Muscat, Oman:
As one of the Middle East’s oldest cities, Muscat boasts beautifully manicured parks, long, unspoiled stretches of beach, and an ancient stone moat that surrounds the area.
Day 5-7: Cruising:
On your cruise, make sure you take in a show in our Main Theatre. Cutting-edge productions from fairy tales to comedies, stadium-style concerts to musical theatre. There’s something for everyone.
Day 8: Goa, India:
How can you resist a place whose local motto is “Sossegade”, which translates to: “take it easy”? Goa is home to high-end restaurants, picture-perfect beaches and fabulous shopping.
Days 9-10: Mumbai (Bombay), India:
The city previously known as Bombay pulsates with nonstop energy and excitement. And to think, it all began with cotton. Nowadays, this vibrant metropolis boasts a blend of many cultures.
Day 11-12: Cruising:
Our ice-topped Martini Bar is the hub of our fourth deck, and the perfect place for pre-dinner drinks. Choose your favourite from our menu of classic and contemporary martinis.
Day 13: Dubai, UAE:
Dubai is a unique blend of the old and new. On one end of the spectrum, you have “seven-star” luxury hotels and on the other, ancient souk markets selling spices.
Day 14: Abu Dhabi, UAE:
Disembark and transfer to airport for your return flight.
12 Nights aboard the 5 Star Celebrity Constellation, operated by Celebrity Cruises. (See the ship info tab for more information on Celebrity Constellation)
Celebrity Constellation offers you some of the classiest and most unforgettable experiences at sea as you explore Europe and the Arabian Gulf. Recent Solstice Class improvements have made Constellation even more luxurious – enjoy the enhanced wifi onboard, as well as new Reverie© mattresses in every room.
5* Celebrity Constellation
“Solsticization” came full circle aboard Celebrity Constellation® when she received the rest of the Solstice Class® enhancements enjoyed by guests aboard her Millennium Class® sister ships.
Enjoy 66 new staterooms including spa-inspired AquaClass®accommodations and Blu restaurant with a healthy and delicious “clean cuisine.” Share vacation photos with your social networks through the Celebrity iLounge℠ or the enhanced Wi-Fi on board the ship. Celebrity Suites were refreshed with the addition of their own private verandas.
Kids will love the new Xbox consoles within the Fun Factory kids’ club and X Club teen venue along with free play on Xbox 360 and Kinect for Xbox 360.
Restful sleep is ensured on new Reverie® mattresses in all staterooms and suites. New sun loungers on both pool decks plus a fresh color scheme, carpeting and upholstery all contribute to Celebrity Constellation’s modern, new vibe.
Aqua Class Staterooms®
These veranda staterooms offer spa elements infused into the stateroom experience and priority seating in the exclusive and chic specialty restaurant, Blu. These spa-inspired staterooms, offer unlimited access to the Relaxation Room (on Solstice Class only) and Persian Garden as well as a host of other soothing extras. If you love the spa, there’s no finer way to travel.
All staterooms include:
- Our signature friendly, personalized service with a guest to staff ratio of nearly 2:1
- Twice daily service (makeup and turndown)
- Daily ice service in stainless steel ice buckets
- 24 hour complimentary room service
- Complimentary tote bag
- Custom blended bath products (shampoo, conditioner and lotion), shower cap, cotton balls and cotton swabs
- Water/wine glasses
- Celebrity eXhale™ bedding featuring custom premium mattresses, plush duvets and pillows, and 100% pure cotton linens
- Hair dryer
- Private mini-bar*
- Interactive Samsung flat-screen television system to view and select shore excursions, order room service, and watch movies*
- Private safe
- Dual voltage 110/220AC outlets
*Additional charges apply.
Dates & Prices
|01 January 2018||€2,199||Inside||Book Now|
|01 January 2018||€2,499||Oceanview||Book Now|
|01 January 2018||€2,929||Balcony||Book Now|
|01 January 2018||On Request||Concierge||On Request|
- Return flights Dublin to Abu Dhabi
- Return transfers to & from the port
- 12 nights on board the 5 Star Celebrity Constellation, based on a double occupancy stateroom
- Fine Dining on a full board basis while onboard
- Entertainment on board
- Taxes and on board gratuities are included
- One check-in bag of 20kgs included in price
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non-refundable or transferable booking deposit of €200 per person
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit or debit card (except laser)
- Optional Insurance €31 (conditions apply)
- *Gratuities of $12.50 pp per day are included in the above price
- These prices are guidelines only and are subject to change and availability. Pricing will be confirmed at time of booking.