This 2 night mini cruise lets you experience life on board the luxurious surroundings of the 4-star MSC Magnifica as she cruises from Barcelona in Spain to Genoa in Italy with a full day at sea to experience the fantastic facilities on board.
|DESTINATION||Spain & Italy|
|FROM||Dublin / Barcelona|
|DATE||02 November 2017|
|PRICE||From only €389 pp|
Relax aboard the 4-star MSC Magnifica, while you make your way from Barcelona to Genoa with a full day at sea to experience the fantastic facilities on board.
|OUTBOUND||Dublin 06:30 Barcelona 10:05|
|RETURN||Nice 15:05 Dublin 16:40|
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1: Barcelona, Spain: Depart 19:00
On arrival in Barcelona, you will be transferred to the 4 star MSC Magnifica. The ship departs in the evening.
Barcelona – Spain’s second city, and the self-confident capital and port of Catalunya – vibrates with life, and there’s certainly not another city in the country to touch it for sheer style, looks or energy.
A holiday in Barcelona can start with the Ramblas, and then dive straight into the medieval nucleus of the city, the Barri Gòtic. But there are plenty of other central old-town neighbourhoods to explore too, from La Ribera – home to the celebrated Museu Picasso – to funky El Raval, where cool bars, restaurants and boutiques have mushroomed in the wake of the striking contemporary art museum, MACBA.
Day 2: At Sea:
You have a full day at sea as the Magnifica cruises to Italy affording you the perfect opportunity to explore the ship and try some of her fabulous facilities.
Day 3: Genoa, Italy: Arrive 09:00
Cradled between land and sea and with a working port, the Italian vacation destination of Genoa on the west coast of Italy displays its past through her many palaces and the surrounding ancient terraced hills. Genoa has many different faces; at once a modern metropolis and a rigorous custodian of artistic heritage, as well as an industrious marketplace with centuries-old parks perfect for relaxation.
Following your departure from the Magnifica, you will be transferred to the airport to catch your flight home to Dublin.
2 Nights accommodation aboard the 4 Star MSC Magnifica, operated by MSC Cruise Lines. (See ship info tab for more information on MSC Magnifica)
MSC Magnifica with her elegant surroundings, exciting entertainment venues and tantalizing dining opportunities. Onboard, you’ll enjoy their commitment to perfection which ensures that all cruise guests will experience the superior service levels and facilities that make MSC Cruises unique.
Dates & Prices
|02 November 2017||€389||Inside||Book Now|
|02 November 2017||€419||Oceanview||Book Now|
|02 November 2017||€439||Balcony||Book Now|
- Direct flight from Dublin to Barcelona
- Airport transfer to the port
- 2 nights onboard MSC Magnifica, based on 2 sharing an inside stateroom
- Meals onboard on a full board basis
- Entertainment onboard
- Return transfer from port to airport
- Direct flight with from Nice to Dublin
- Hand luggage of 10kg per person
- Non refundable or transferable booking deposit of €200 per person
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit or charge card
- Optional Insurance from €29 (conditions apply)
- Drinks onboard not included. All Inclusive drinks package available for €26 pppn + 15% service charge – book on board
- Gratuities are not included
- Prices are correct at time of going to press, flight & fuel supplements may apply depending on availability of negotiated airfares