4 nights river cruise aboard the 4 Star MS Victor Hugo operated by Croisieurope visiting Belgium cruising from Ostend through Bruges, Ghent, Antwerp and Rupelmonde on to Brussels.
|DATE||01 September & 25 September 2017|
|PRICE||From €1,059 pp|
A 4-night cultural cruise to Brussels and its treasures Ghent, the historic centre of Flanders & Bruges, a genuine open-air museum.
|OUTBOUND||Dublin 06.40 Brussels 09.30 Aer Lingus|
|RETURN||Brussels 10.10 Dublin 11.00 Aer Lingus|
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1: Ostend, Belgium
You’ll be transferred by coach from Brussels to Ostend. Passengers are welcome to board the ship in Ostend at 5:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabin, the ship will depart at 6:00 p.m. Join us for a welcome cocktail with the crew before dinner.
Day 2: Ostend – Bruges – Ghent
We’ll cruise towards Bruges. Join us on an optional excursion for both packages: Guided tour of Bruges. Well-known for its lace production and filled with a quaint, old-fashioned charm, Bruges has been one of the most important cultural, political and business centres in northern Europe for some 200 years.
Optional afternoon excursions proposed:
CLASSIC: Tour of Ghent and its cathedral.
DISCOVERY: The canals of Ghent and a taste of Belgium Enjoy an evening of dancing after dinner.
Day 3: Ghent – Antwerp
The morning will be spent cruising. After breakfast, explore Antwerp in the company of our host/hostess.
Day 4: Antwerp – Rupelmonde – Brussels
The morning will be spent cruising. Optional excursion for both packages: Guided tour Brussels. The capital of Belgium, Brussels is charming and enchanting. Tonight is our gala evening.
Day 5: Brussels
Enjoy breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. You will be transferred from the quay to the airport for your flight back to Dublin.
4 Nights accommodation aboard MS Victor Hugo, your 4 Star river cruiser, operated by Croisieurope.
MS Victor Hugo
The 4 Star Victor Hugo is a friendly and comfortable ship with facilities that include a restaurant, lounge bar and dance floor, gift shop and large sundeck. There is a variety of entertainment including quizzes, games and occasional music & dancing.
All cabins are located above water level and offer panoramic views of the scenery. Spacious and comfortable, they have twin beds or a double bed, with a bathroom (shower, WC and washbasin) and towels provided onboard. They are also equipped with satellite television, radio, hairdryer and safe. All cabins offer the same equipment and are of the same size.
Dates & Prices
|01 September 2017||€1,059||Main Deck||Book Now|
|25 September 2017||€1,059||Main Deck||Book Now|
Upgrade to Upper Deck Cabin for €140 pp
Single Supplement from €250
- Return flights from Dublin to Brussels
- Return airport transfer to the port
- 4 nights accommodation on board the 4 star MS Victor Hugo based on 2 sharing
- Captain Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Unlimited complimentary onboard beverages, including beer, fine wine, spirits, mineral bottled water, soft drinks speciality coffees and tea.
- Superb French Cuisine on a Full Board basis
- Entertainment: On board professional entertainment & Crew Team show
- Free WiFi
- Farewell Gala dinner
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Taxes and one 15kg checked bag per person
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non-refundable or transferable booking deposit €200 per person
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit card
- Optional Insurance available (call for details)
- These prices are guidelines only and are subject to change and availability. Pricing will be confirmed at time of booking.