4 nights to discover the wonderful canals of Holland and the amazing tulip fields of the Netherlands (April dates).
|DESTINATION||Dutch Canals River Cruise|
|DATE||April or October 2017|
|PRICE||From €1,059 pp|
Experience the very best of the Dutch Canals and rivers on this impressive cruise. Depart from Amsterdam aboard your 4 star river cruiser and discover Alphen on the Rhine, Gouda and Rotterdam.
|OUTBOUND||To Be Confirmed|
|RETURN||To Be Confirmed|
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1: Amsterdam:
Arrive in Amsterdam and transfer to the quay Boarding between 5.00 and 6.00pm. After comfortably settling into your cabins, enjoy a welcome cocktail with the crew before dinner. Optional excursion common for both packages: Canal boat tour of enchanting Amsterdam at night.
DAY 2: Amsterdam – Alphen on the Rhine
Optional morning excursions proposed:
Optional guided tour of the heart of Amsterdam, a truly delightful city with a rich and fascinating past.
In the afternoon, cruise to Alphen-on-the-Rhine.
DAY 3: Alphen on the Rhine – Gouda
Optional morning excursion common for both packages: Excursion to the magnificent Keukenhof Gardens (open from mid-March to mid-May. During the other months, we’ll visit The Hague.) Cruise to Gouda, enjoy time on your own or join our hostess for a walk through the city.
DAY 4: Gouda – Rotterdam
The morning will be spent cruising. Optional afternoon excursion proposed:
Guided visit of Delft and Rotterdam.
Tonight is our gala evening. The night spent cruising to Amsterdam.
DAY 5: Amsterdam
Breakfast on board before disembarking.You will be transferred back to the airport.
For navigational reasons and passenger safety, the company and the captain reserve the right to modify the cruise itinerary if necessary.
4 Nights accommodation aboard your 4* Mona Lisa river cruiser, operated by Croisieurope. (See ship info tab for more information on your river cruiser)
MS Mona Lisa
Mona Lisa public areas include a lounge, sun deck and restaurant with excellent cuisine that you would expect on board a French vessel.
All cabins are located above water level and offer panoramic views of the scenery. Spacious and comfortable, they have twin beds or a double bed, with a bathroom (shower, WC and washbasin) and towels provided onboard. They are also equipped with satellite television, radio, hairdryer and safe. All cabins offer the same equipment and are of the same size.
Dates & Prices
|10 April 2017||€1,059||Lower Deck||Book Now|
|10 April 2017||€1,171||Upper Deck||Book Now|
|14 April 2017||€1,059||Lower Deck||Book Now|
|14 April 2017||€1,171||Upper Deck||Book Now|
|09 October 2017||€1,059||Lower Deck||Book Now|
|09 October 2017||€1,171||Upper Deck||Book Now|
- Direct Flights to Amsterdam
- Transfers from Airport to quay to board your river cruiser
- 4 nights on MS Mona Lisa, based on 2 sharing a lower deck cabin
- Superb French Cuisine. Meals onboard on a full board basis from Dinner on the 1st day to Breakfast on the last day
- Unlimited complimentary onboard beverages, including beer, fine wine, spirits, mineral bottled water, soft drinks speciality coffees and tea.
- Free WiFi on board
- Complimentary Samsung Galaxy Tablet for guests’ use
- Shore excursions with wireless audio system Port Talk
- Captain Welcome cocktail Reception
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Entertainment : On board professional entertainment & Crew Team show
- Transfer from the quay to the airport
- Return flight to Dublin
- Taxes and charges
- 1 bag per cabin 15kgs + 1 hand luggage per person
- Optional insurance €15 (conditions apply)
- Single supplement from €216
- A non refundable, non transferable booking deposit of €200 per person is required.
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit card
- These prices are guidelines only and are subject to change and availability. Pricing will be confirmed at time of booking.