4 nights to discover the wonderful canals of Holland and the amazing tulip fields of the Netherlands (April dates).
|DESTINATION||Dutch Canals River Cruise|
|DATE||April or October 2017|
|PRICE||From €1,059 pp|
Experience the very best of the Dutch Canals and rivers on this impressive cruise. Depart from Amsterdam aboard your 4 star river cruiser and discover Alphen on the Rhine, Gouda and Rotterdam.
|OUTBOUND||To Be Confirmed|
|RETURN||To Be Confirmed|
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1: Amsterdam:
Arrive in Amsterdam and transfer to the quay Boarding between 5.00 and 6.00pm and time to settle comfortably in your cabins before meeting the crew during a welcome cocktail reception. Dinner on board followed by an optional river boat tour to admire the sights of Amsterdam lit up at night. Overnight stop.
DAY 2: Amsterdam – Alphen on the Rhine
After breakfast, spend the morning visiting Amsterdam (optional) and its diamond merchants. The Dutch capital is a truly delightful city with a rich and fascinating past, offering its visitors a striking contrast between traditional Dutch architecture and other more unusual landmarks such as the Red Light district. Lunch on board before setting off along the city’s canals to join the network of Dutch waterways, sailing along through picture postcard scenery before reaching Alphen on the Rhine. Take a stroll through the town before dinner which will be served on board. Overnight stop.
DAY 3: Alphen on the Rhine – Gouda
Buffet breakfast on board in the dinning room before setting off on an excursion by coach (optional) to Keukenhof gardens (open from mid-March to mid-May) and admire the wonderful colourful display of bulb flowers – tulips, narcissi, daffodils and many others in a huge park surrounded by hundred – year old trees. In October, optional excursion to Volendam and Zaanse Schans. Lunch on board before continuing on to Gouda, which lies at the confluence of the Ijsseland Gouwe from which its name derives. In the past, Gouda was better known for its drapers and busy harbour, but today it is famous worldwide for its round, yellow cheeses. Follow your board hostess on a sightseeing tour of the town before or after dinner on board, depending on the arrival time. Overnight stop.
DAY 4 : Gouda – Rotterdam
Buffet breakfast on board before sailing off towards Rotterdam, arriving there around noon for lunch. Take a panoramic coach tour of the town (optional) before heading on towards Delft. This charming village owes its fame not only to the Dutch painter Vermeer but also to its typical “Delft” blue earthenware. Return to the ship in Rotterdam for dinner and a gala evening.
DAY 5: Rotterdam – Amsterdam
Morning spent cruising gently up the river Lech, through the lock in Tiel, to join the canal to Amsterdam around 2.00pm. Lunch on board, then you transferred back to the airport
4 Nights accommodation aboard your 4* Mona Lisa river cruiser, operated by Croisieurope. (See ship info tab for more information on your river cruiser)
MS Mona Lisa
Mona Lisa public areas include a lounge, sun deck and restaurant with excellent cuisine that you would expect on board a French vessel.
All cabins are located above water level and offer panoramic views of the scenery. Spacious and comfortable, they have twin beds or a double bed, with a bathroom (shower, WC and washbasin) and towels provided onboard. They are also equipped with satellite television, radio, hairdryer and safe. All cabins offer the same equipment and are of the same size.
Dates & Prices
|10 April 2017||€1,059||Lower Deck||Book Now|
|10 April 2017||€1,171||Upper Deck||Book Now|
|14 April 2017||€1,059||Lower Deck||Book Now|
|14 April 2017||€1,171||Upper Deck||Book Now|
|09 October 2017||€1,059||Lower Deck||Book Now|
|09 October 2017||€1,171||Upper Deck||Book Now|
- Direct Flights to Amsterdam
- Transfers from Airport to quay to board your river cruiser
- 4 nights on MS Mona Lisa, based on 2 sharing a lower deck cabin
- Superb French Cuisine. Meals onboard on a full board basis from Dinner on the 1st day to Breakfast on the last day
- Unlimited complimentary onboard beverages, including beer, fine wine, spirits, mineral bottled water, soft drinks speciality coffees and tea.
- Free WiFi on board
- Complimentary Samsung Galaxy Tablet for guests’ use
- Shore excursions with wireless audio system Port Talk
- Captain Welcome cocktail Reception
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Entertainment : On board professional entertainment & Crew Team show
- Transfer from the quay to the airport
- Return flight to Dublin
- Taxes and charges
- 1 bag per cabin 15kgs + 1 hand luggage per person
- Optional insurance €15 (conditions apply)
- Single supplement from €216
- A non refundable, non transferable booking deposit of €200 per person is required.
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit card
- These prices are guidelines only and are subject to change and availability. Pricing will be confirmed at time of booking.