Spend a relaxing week in the glorious warmth of the Arabian Seas on board the fabulous 4* MSC Splendida. Spend a day on the exclusive MSC private island of Sir Bani Yas while this 7 night cruise also visits Doha in Qatar, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
The free All-Inclusive package includes unlimited spirits, liqueurs, aperitifs, cocktails, wine by the glass and beer as well as fruit juices, sodas, mineral water, espresso, cappuccino and other hot drinks! The package also includes takeaway ice cream in a cone or cup!
The Fantastica grade experience has been designed for even greater comfort and flexibility featuring cabins on the upper decks and in the most desirable areas of the ship, and priority choice of dining times.
|FROM||Dublin / Dubai|
|DATE||21st Jan, 11th Feb & 4th Mar 2018|
|PRICE||From €1,299 pp|
Cruise the Arabian Seas from the comfort of the 4* MSC Splendida. Cruise for 7 nights visiting incredible cities such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Doha and Siri Bani Yas Island. Everything you need for an incredible holiday experience has been organised by Cruisescapes.
We just arrived back from our trip this morning and we all had a fantastic time everything was so well organised. We will definitely go on one again with your company and we will be referring you to our friends and colleagues. Thank you for all your help, and I look forward to dealing with you in the future.
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1: Abu-Dhabi, United Arab Emirates: Depart 23.00 PM
Abu Dhabi was the first Gulf State to export oil back in 1962 and, it’s fair to say, the capital of the UAE hasn’t looked back since. Abu Dhabi’s 200 islands make for a fantastic resort, full of wonderful, spotlessly clean white-sand beaches, perfect for all manner of water sports. If you want to see what lies beneath the crystal clear waters, you can go snorkelling off the splendidly named, Snoopy Island or sit on a perfect beach and admire the city from Lulu Island.
Back in town the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is simply a ‘must see’. You’ll find acres of cool marble plus the world’s largest chandelier and the world’s biggest carpet. Elsewhere there’s so much to see and do, whether at the Heritage Village, the Emirates Palace or a visit to Al Ain’s lush oasis and archaeological site. Thrill seekers will enjoy the chance to ride a stupendous roller coaster above the dunes or discover similarly amazing attractions at the one and only Ferrari World. The city offers a safe environment with tax free shopping all manner of world cuisines and, at the Intercontinental Hotels, there’s even a Yacht Club bar with 150 varieties of vodka!
Day 2: Sir Bani Yas Island, United Arab Emirates: Arrive 09.00 AM Depart 17.00 PM
An enchanting stop on this MSC Cruise to the United Arab Emirates and Oman is Sir Bani Yas island.
It has nothing to do with the hyper-technological progress which you will admire on your trip to the capital, Abu Dhabi.
On Sir Bani Yas, just like on the islands of Dalma and the six nearby Discovery Islands, an enormous nature reserve has been designated to species in danger of extinction, be they from the Arabic peninsula or from Africa.
In particular, on Sir Bani Yas you will be able to observe rare animals inside a protected area where the great majority of the animals, including giraffes, flamingos and cheetahs to name just a few, live freely.
During your cruise to Abu Dhabi, Sir Bani Yas is therefore is an opportunity to be seized to enjoy fun excursions or safaris in the wild, or to experience some of the exciting sports on offer.
And for those who choose MSC Cruises relaxation, the beaches and the facilities that this island offers, where everything aimed at sustainability, will ensure that you spend an unforgettable day of leisure.
Day 3: At Sea:
Day 4: Bahrain: Arrive 08.00 AM Depart 18.00 PM
This country with a thousand-year-old culture, is also called “the kingdom of the two seas”, because its waters border with those of Qatar to the south and with those of Saudi Arabia to the west. In the course of your stop in Bahrain, an excursion will take you on a discovery of its charming capital, Manama. The city, where modern skyscrapers stand side-by-side with old buildings, has strong ties to nomadic traditions: its inhabitants often head out to the desert and stay in large white tents to participate in the ancient tradition of falcon hunting. The National Museum is an excellent starting point for a visit to the capital: an opportunity to learn about the history and customs of this territory.
The Al Fateh Mosque, on the other hand, is a mystical experience. It is an immense holy building with two imposing minarets, which can host up to 7,000 faithful, built from materials brought from all over the world. For example, the thousand Indian lamps of inlaid wood, the gigantic Austrian chandelier of Swarovski crystal, and the Italian Carrara marble. A short distance from the capital, there is Qal’at al Bahrain (Bahrain Fort). Of great quality, in part due to recent reconstruction efforts, the fort in its current form is evidence of 16th century “raiding” by Portuguese sailors.
Day 5: Doha, Qatar: Arrive 08.00 AM Depart 18.00 PM
A cruise in the United Arab Emirates and Oman will introduce you to Doha, the country’s futuristic capital on the Persian Gulf. The city is preparing to host the 2022 World Cup, enhancing its already awesome skyline with new super modern skyscrapers.
The Aspire Tower in Doha (300 meters) dominates the skylines. It is the highest building of the country, whose shape is akin to a torch. This building is located near the city of sport, which has already hosted events such as the XII Pan Arab games and which will have a central role during the World Cup. Much of Doha, including places of worship such as the new mosque in the Qatar Faculty of Islamic studies, seems to be already in the future.
Day 6-7: Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Arrive 09.00 AM OVERNIGHT Depart 23:00 PM
Stunning and sophisticated, opulent and affluent… Dubai is one of the world’s most dazzling destinations, a city-state that draws travellers for its heady mix of shopping…tempered with heritage, tradition and culture.
Dubai is truly one of the world’s most unique cities; audacious and outrageous, Dubai needs to be seen to be believed. It impresses first-time visitors with its dazzling demeanour and futuristic vision of a modern mega city.
Day 8: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates: Arrive 05:00 AM
This is your final port of call. Once you have disembarked from your cruise ship you will be transferred to the airport to get your flight back home to Dublin.
7 Nights accommodation aboard the 4 Star MSC Splendida, operated by MSC Cruises. (See ship info tab for more information on cruise ships)
A cruise ship where technology and comfort are spectacularly combined. Futuristic, yet retaining its classic simplicity and elegance. A cruise ship that promises the ultimate cruise experience.
In the MSC AUREA Spa highly-trained staff combine the magic of Balinese massage with the most modern and exclusive treatments. Specialities include: traditional water treatments (a legacy from Roman times), saunas, Turkish bath, solarium, relaxation room, thalassotherapy, massage room and whirlpool baths. For those seeking more ‘high impact’ activities, there is an exercise room filled with the latest equipment.
MSC Splendida also features 4 swimming pools, a squash court, a Formula 1 simulator and much, much more…
Restaurants: Bars & Lounges: Entertainment:
MSC Yacht Club
The value of having your own sanctuary at sea with inclusive luxury amenities is immeasurable. And so the Fantasia-class ships offer an exclusive haven of luxurious suites with an opulent Concierge reception area, lounge, pool and bar area, plus a private restaurant and private access to the MSC Aurea Spa. MSC Yacht Club guests enjoy countless complimentary “extras” that aren’t extra at all – such as wines and spirits, signature Butler service and gourmet delights. This luxury enclave offers a private club ambience with breath taking views from the very front of the ship, and a wealth of valuable amenities included in your fare.
A Ship Within a Ship
Located on the prestigious foredecks of MSC Preziosa, MSC Divina, MSC Splendida and MSC Fantasia, the MSC Yacht Club offers sweeping views. In addition to the private lounge, bar and pool, guests have access to all the venues of our grandest ships at their doorstep, including world-class live entertainment.
Inclusive Drinks & Gourmet Dining
In the Top Sail Lounge or by The One Pool & Bar, enjoy all-inclusive gourmet chef’s creations, appetizers, salads and desserts––plus a selection of wines, spirits, soft drinks and specialty coffees. Or dine in the private, open seating MSC Yacht Club restaurant with a sophisticated menu and complimentary selection of wines, spirits and other beverages. En suite you can enjoy a special MSC Yacht Club menu and complimentary mini-bar.
Exclusive Butler & Concierge Services
From champagne and canapés welcoming you to the MSC Yacht Club, to daily English afternoon tea, your Butlers are there to offer gracious European style service. Butlers and Concierge staff are available 24-hours a day to see that your needs are met and exceeded.
MSC Yacht Club offers a haven of luxury and refinement centred around a striking marble Concierge Reception area with original artwork and a Swarovski crystal staircase. Upon entering you will know you have arrived.
In addition to the Concierge Reception area, private MSC Yacht Club venues include:
• The Top Sail Lounge––An elegant atmosphere with panoramic views provides a private ambiance to socialize with other MSC Yacht Club guests, enjoy gourmet foods and a selection of complimentary wines, spirits and other beverages. You can peruse tableside flat-screens to follow the ship’s course or view star charts and constellations.
• The One Pool & Bar––Enjoy a private pool, two whirlpool spas, solarium and sundeck area complete with a complimentary selection of food and beverages for a completely relaxing experience.
• Private Restaurant: Each ship offers a panoramic restaurant reserved exclusively for MSC Yacht Club guests morning, noon and night. Enjoy open seating or ask your Butler or Concierge to make reservations.
Signature Butler Service
Your Butler is at your service around-the-clock, as you wish. Trained to the standards of the prestigious International Butler Academy in the Netherlands, MSC Yacht Club Butlers are dedicated to your ease and well being throughout your stay.
Butler services include:
• Private priority embarkation with luggage assistance from our Butlers and priority debarkation
• Champagne and canapés served upon your arrival at the MSC Yacht Club
• Unpacking and packing of suitcases, shoes shined and more, upon request
• Afternoon Tea in the British tradition, served by Butlers
• Daily delivery of your favorite international newspaper in its original format
• Arrangements for cocktail parties, en suite dining and more
An Exclusive Array of Dining Pleasures
In MSC Yacht Club you’ll discover what delicious days are made of from morning to night. Perhaps you’ll begin with breakfast served by your Butler on the veranda. Throughout the day, feel free to indulge in gourmet creations by our European-trained chefs In The Top Sail Lounge or by The One Pool & Bar. And in the evening, savour dinner in the sophisticated restaurant reserved exclusively for MSC Yacht Club guests.
• Dining choices include: Top Sail Lounge and The One Pool & Bar: All-inclusive upscale menu of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, entreés and desserts––plus a selection of wines, spirits, soft drinks, mineral water and specialty coffees.
• Private MSC Yacht Club Restaurant: Panoramic views, a gourmet menu and select complimentary wines and beverages are yours when dining in Le Muse on MSC Divina, La Palmeraie on MSC Preziosa, L’Olivo on MSC Splendida and L’Etoile on MSC Fantasia. Enjoy the ease of open seating or ask your Butler to reserve a favorite table.
• British Afternoon Tea: Savor a fine cup of tea and luscious freshly-made cakes, scones and delicate tea sandwiches served each day by Butlers in the Top Sail Lounge.
• En Suite Dining: Your Butler will graciously serve selections from our MSC Yacht Club menu, or help yourself to the complimentary mini-bar.
• Myriad Dining Options: Of course, you may choose to dine in any of the ship’s restaurants. Your Butler would be glad to make reservations at one of the ship’s specialty restaurants and our Concierge can make recommendations and reservations for a restaurant on shore.
The MSC Yacht Club Concierge Team
Within the opulent Concierge Reception lobby you’ll find a knowledgeable staff dedicated to providing information and making special arrangements for you.
• Concierge services include: Priority reservations for on board services, specialty restaurants and the MSC Aurea Spa
• Services to make each destination visit go smoothly, providing detailed information on local attractions, and priority reservations for shore excursions
• Arranging unique and unforgettable private onshore excursions with optional private photographer
• Reserving private out-of-hours en suite shopping, accompanied by your Butler
The Perfect Shopping Experience
Shop around in a completely relaxing, personal atmosphere with private out-of-hours shopping exclusively for MSC Yacht Club guests. Your Butler can make arrangements and accompany you to our designer boutiques, with purchases delivered to your suite at your request. Or we can arrange for a special selection of jewellery to view in the comfort and privacy of your suite.
Our onboard shops offer renowned name brands such as Bulgari, Mont Blanc, Baume & Mercier, Tissot, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Timberland, Lacoste, Chimento and more. Tax and duty free shopping includes:
• Designer jewelry and luxury personal accessories
• Perfumes and cosmetics
• Fashionable clothing for men, women and children
• Sunglasses and watches
• Liquor, tobacco, sweets and snacks
• MSC logo items and toys
Extraordinary Shore Excursions
As an MSC Yacht Club guest there’s no need to follow the crowd when it comes to shore excursions. Our Concierge staff is happy to help you build the perfect tailor-made excursions based on your desires and our extensive knowledge of each port of call:
• We’ll make your dream trip come true with individualized shore excursions
• Custom shore excursions may include the opportunity to explore on your own in a luxury sports car, relax and sightsee in a private car with driver, take the family in a comfortable minibus and more
• A personal multilingual guide can accompany you throughout your onshore adventure
• Enjoy exclusive shopping ashore with a personal guide, upon request
• Record life-long memories of a special destination or event––if you desire, a personal photographer can accompany you discreetly on any excursion
Click the images for a larger view (Opens in pop up) Deck 5 Canaletto Stateroom Categories: Theatre, Reception, Bars & Restaurants Deck 6 Modigliani Theatre, Casino, Bars, Shops & Restaurants Deck 7 Tiziano Theatre, Bars, Shopping & Restaurants Deck 8 Giotto Stateroom Categories: Deck 9 Tintoretto Stateroom Categories: Deck 10 Botticelli Stateroom Categories: Deck 11 Caravaggio Stateroom Categories: Deck 12 De Chirico Stateroom Categories: Deck 13 Piero Della Francesca Stateroom Categories: Deck 14 Raffaello Spa, Pool/Aqua Park, Bars & Restaurants Deck 15 Leonardo Da Vinci Stateroom Categories: Walking Track, Kids pools, bar & restaurant Deck 16 Michelangelo Stateroom Categories: Disco, 4D Cinema, F1 Simulator & Sports Centre Deck 18 Sun Deck Solarium Details valid as of February 2012. Subject to change.
Click the images for a larger view (Opens in pop up)
Deck 5 Canaletto
Theatre, Reception, Bars & Restaurants
Deck 6 Modigliani
Theatre, Casino, Bars, Shops & Restaurants
Deck 7 Tiziano
Theatre, Bars, Shopping & Restaurants
Deck 8 Giotto
Deck 9 Tintoretto
Deck 10 Botticelli
Deck 11 Caravaggio
Deck 12 De Chirico
Deck 13 Piero Della Francesca
Deck 14 Raffaello
Spa, Pool/Aqua Park, Bars & Restaurants
Deck 15 Leonardo Da Vinci
Walking Track, Kids pools, bar & restaurant
Deck 16 Michelangelo
Disco, 4D Cinema, F1 Simulator & Sports Centre
Deck 18 Sun Deck
Details valid as of February 2012. Subject to change.
Free All Inclusive Drinks package with all Inside, Oceanview and Balcony cabins
Dates & Prices
|21 January 2018||€1,299||Inside||Book Now|
|21 January 2018||€1,399||Oceanview||Book Now|
|21 January 2018||€1,499||Balcony||Book Now|
|21 January 2018||On Request||Yacht Club*||On Request|
|11 February 2018||€1,299||Inside||Book Now|
|11 February 2018||€1,399||Oceanview||Book Now|
|11 February 2018||€1,499||Balcony||Book Now|
|11 February 2018||On Request||Yacht Club*||On Request|
|04 March 2018||€1,299||Inside||Book Now|
|04 March 2018||€1,399||Oceanview||Book Now|
|04 March 2018||€1,449||Balcony||Book Now|
|04 March 2018||On Request||Yacht Club*||On Request|
*See Ship Info page for information about MSC Yacht Club
- Return flights Dublin to Abu Dhabi
- Return transfers airport to port
- 7 nights accommodation aboard 4* MSC Splendida based on 2 adults sharing a Fantastica grade inside cabin
- Fine dining and all beverages on an All Inclusive basis
- A variety of day and evening entertainment on board
- Taxes, charges and one 20kgs check-in bag pp included
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- A non-refundable deposit of €250 is required at time of booking confirmation
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit card. Payment can be made via bank transfer
- Optional Insurance €44 (conditions apply, Irish residents only)
- Onboard gratuities €8.50 per person per day not included
- These prices are guidelines only and are subject to change & availability. Prices will be confirmed at time of booking.
- It is your responsibility to ensure passport/visas are obtained for your destination. We recommend your passport be valid for 6 months after the date of travel.