Cross the Arabian Sea from the Middle East to India and sample the difference in culture, cuisine and lifestyle of these two wonder-filled areas of the world.
Set sail for a 5 Star cruise around the Arabian Sea and India, visiting such places as Dubai, Abu-Dhabi, Muscat, Goa, New Mangalore and Mumbai. Enjoy life aboard Celebrity Constellation, while you are thoroughly pampered by the excellent crew. This is a luxurious ship in the Millennium Class category with Celebrity Cruise Lines Fleet.
|DESTINATION||Bombay, Gao, Mangalore, Muscat & Dubai|
|DATE||7th December 2017|
|PRICE||From €1,799 pps|
Enjoy 12 nights on the incredible 5-star Celebrity Constellation cruising from Abu Dhabi. As always Cruisescapes has organised your flights, transfers, taxes, charges and baggage to be included in the price.
Day to Day Itinerary:
Days 1-2: Dublin to Abu Dhabi:
On arrival (overnight flight) in Abu Dhabi transfer to your ship for boarding
Day 3-5: Cruising:
Three full days to become acquainted with this magnificent ship
Days 6: New Mangalore, India
Experience New Mangalore, a bustling city with rich historical influences. Surrounded by the rolling Sahyadri Mountains and rivers that flow toward the Arabian Sea, New Mangalore is uniquely dazzling.
Day 7: Goa, India:
How can you resist a place whose local motto is “Sossegade”, which translates to: “take it easy”? Goa is home to high-end restaurants, picture-perfect beaches and fabulous shopping.
Day 8: Mumbai (Bombay), India:
The city previously known as Bombay pulsates with nonstop energy and excitement. And to think, it all began with cotton. Nowadays, this vibrant metropolis boasts a blend of many cultures.
Day 9-10: At Sea:
Day 11: Muscat, Oman:
As one of the Middle East’s oldest cities, Muscat boasts beautifully manicured parks, long, unspoiled stretches of beach, and an ancient stone moat that surrounds the area.
Day 12-13: Dubai, UAE:
Dubai is a unique blend of the old and new. On one end of the spectrum, you have “seven-star” luxury hotels and on the other, ancient souk markets selling spices.
Days 14: Abu Dhabi, UAE:
Disembark and transfer to airport for your return flight.
12 Nights aboard the 5 Star Celebrity Constellation, operated by Celebrity Cruises.
Celebrity Constellation offers you some of the classiest and most unforgettable experiences at sea as you explore Europe and the Arabian Gulf. Recent Solstice Class improvements have made Constellation even more luxurious – enjoy the enhanced wifi onboard, as well as new Reverie© mattresses in every room.
- En-suite accommodation
- All meals*
- Tea & filter coffee
- Selected soft drinks
- 24-hour snacks
- 24-hour room service
- Evening turndown
- Theatre shows
- Kids Fun Factory / XClub
- Live music
- Comedy shows
- Rosetta Stone language courses
- Swimming pools
- Whirl pool/hot tub
- Pool towels
- Pool Butlers
- Gaming lessons
- Celebrity iLounge
- Fitness centre
- Dance classes
- Running /Jogging track
- The Lawn Club
- Enrichment Lectures
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Croquet, other lawn games
- Art and craft lessons
- Wine workshops
- Art gallery
- Art auctions
- Basketball court
- Card room
Dates & Prices
|7th December 2017||€1,799||Inside Stateroom||Book Now|
|7th December 2017||€2,009||Oceanview Stateroom||Book Now|
|7th December 2017||€2,659||Balcony Stateroom||Book Now|
|7th December 2017||€2,669||Concierge Suite||Book Now|
Concierge Class Staterooms:
Concierge Class is perfect for discerning travellers who appreciate finer details like personal service and priority bookings – special touches that can make all the difference. Each room features a private balcony with high-end furnishings and extras like sparkling wine to welcome you on board, fresh fruit, custom-blended bath amenities and a pillow menu. With priority check-in and disembarkation, you can rest assured that your holiday will be one of incomparable modern luxury, from start to finish.
- Return flights from Dublin to departure and return ports
- All transfers airport-hotel-cruise ship
- 12 nights on board 5-star Celebrity Millenium
- Award winning cuisine on a full board basis
- A wide range of spectacular day and evening entertainment on board
- A 20kgs check-in bag pp
- Taxes and charges
- Optional longer hotel stays in embarkation or disembarkation ports available. Please ask our reservation team for a quote.
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non-refundable or transferable booking deposit of €250 per person (full payment if departure date is within 12 weeks)
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit or charge card
- Optional Insurance from €39 available (conditions apply)
- These prices are guidelines only and are subject to change and availability. Pricing will be confirmed at time of booking.
Concierge Class Includes:
- Priority check-in and disembarkation
- Personal Concierge service
- Access to exclusive Concierge Class Pre-departure lounge
- Main and speciality restaurant seating time preferences
- Expanded room service breakfast menu
- Pillow menu to suit your sleeping preferences
- Complimentary sparkling wine and fresh fruit
- Daily delivery of afternoon savouries
- Plush bathrobes and custom-blended bath amenities
- Hansgrohe massaging showerhead
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Daily delivery of afternoon canapes and hors d’oeuvres
- Use of golf umbrella & binoculars
- Express luggage delivery
- Sitting area with sofa and LCD TV
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Balcony with lounge seating
- Celebrity Cruises tote bag
Office Use: Excel