Set sail for a 5 Star cruise around the Arabian Sea and India, visiting such places as Dubai, Abu-Dhabi, Muscat, Goa and Mumbai. Enjoy life aboard Celebrity Constellation, while you are thoroughly pampered by the excellent crew. This is a luxurious ship in the Millennium Class category with Celebrity Cruise Lines Fleet.
|DESTINATION||UAE & India|
|DATE||06 December 2017|
|PRICE||From €1,699 pp|
Cross the Arabian Sea from the Middle East to India and sample the difference in culture, cuisine and lifestyle of these two wonder-filled areas of the world. Enjoy 12 nights on the incredible 5-star Celebrity Constellation cruising from Abu Dhabi. As always Cruisescapes has organised your flights, transfers, taxes, charges and baggage to be included in the price.
Day to Day Itinerary:
Days 1-2: Dublin to Abu Dhabi:
On arrival (overnight flight) in Abu Dhabi transfer to your ship for boarding
Day 3-5: Cruising:
Three full days to become acquainted with this magnificent ship
Day 6: Goa, India:
How can you resist a place whose local motto is “Sossegade”, which translates to: “take it easy”? Goa is home to high-end restaurants, picture-perfect beaches and fabulous shopping.
Days 7-8: Mumbai (Bombay), India:
The city previously known as Bombay pulsates with nonstop energy and excitement. And to think, it all began with cotton. Nowadays, this vibrant metropolis boasts a blend of many cultures.
Day 9-10: At Sea:
Day 11: Muscat, Oman:
As one of the Middle East’s oldest cities, Muscat boasts beautifully manicured parks, long, unspoiled stretches of beach, and an ancient stone moat that surrounds the area.
Day 12-13: Dubai, UAE:
Dubai is a unique blend of the old and new. On one end of the spectrum, you have “seven-star” luxury hotels and on the other, ancient souk markets selling spices.
Days 14: Abu Dhabi, UAE:
Disembark and transfer to airport for your return flight.
12 Nights aboard the 5 Star Celebrity Constellation, operated by Celebrity Cruises. (See the ship info tab for more information on Celebrity Constellation)
Celebrity Constellation offers you some of the classiest and most unforgettable experiences at sea as you explore Europe and the Arabian Gulf. Recent Solstice Class improvements have made Constellation even more luxurious – enjoy the enhanced wifi onboard, as well as new Reverie© mattresses in every room.
5* Celebrity Constellation
“Solsticization” came full circle aboard Celebrity Constellation® when she received the rest of the Solstice Class® enhancements enjoyed by guests aboard her Millennium Class® sister ships.
Enjoy 66 new staterooms including spa-inspired AquaClass®accommodations and Blu restaurant with a healthy and delicious “clean cuisine.” Share vacation photos with your social networks through the Celebrity iLounge℠ or the enhanced Wi-Fi on board the ship. Celebrity Suites were refreshed with the addition of their own private verandas.
Kids will love the new Xbox consoles within the Fun Factory kids’ club and X Club teen venue along with free play on Xbox 360 and Kinect for Xbox 360.
Restful sleep is ensured on new Reverie® mattresses in all staterooms and suites. New sun loungers on both pool decks plus a fresh color scheme, carpeting and upholstery all contribute to Celebrity Constellation’s modern, new vibe.
Aqua Class Staterooms®
These veranda staterooms offer spa elements infused into the stateroom experience and priority seating in the exclusive and chic specialty restaurant, Blu. These spa-inspired staterooms, offer unlimited access to the Relaxation Room (on Solstice Class only) and Persian Garden as well as a host of other soothing extras. If you love the spa, there’s no finer way to travel.
All staterooms include:
- Our signature friendly, personalized service with a guest to staff ratio of nearly 2:1
- Twice daily service (makeup and turndown)
- Daily ice service in stainless steel ice buckets
- 24 hour complimentary room service
- Complimentary tote bag
- Custom blended bath products (shampoo, conditioner and lotion), shower cap, cotton balls and cotton swabs
- Water/wine glasses
- Celebrity eXhale™ bedding featuring custom premium mattresses, plush duvets and pillows, and 100% pure cotton linens
- Hair dryer
- Private mini-bar*
- Interactive Samsung flat-screen television system to view and select shore excursions, order room service, and watch movies*
- Private safe
- Dual voltage 110/220AC outlets
*Additional charges apply.
Dates & Prices
|06 December 2017||€1,699||Inside||Book Now|
|06 December 2017||€2,199||Oceanview||Book Now|
|06 December 2017||€2,679||Balcony||Book Now|
|06 December 2017||On Request||Concierge||On Request|
Special Offer – Classic drinks all-inclusive package with Oceanview and Balcony staterooms.
- Return flights Dublin to Dubai or Abu Dhabi
- Return transfers to & from the port
- 12 nights on board the 5 Star Celebrity Constellation, based on a double occupancy stateroom
- Fine Dining on a full board basis while onboard
- Entertainment on board
- Taxes, charges, gratuities and a check-in bag of 20kgs included in price
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non-refundable or transferable booking deposit of €200 per person
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit or debit card (except laser)
- Optional Insurance €31 (conditions apply)
- *Gratuities of $12.50 pp per day are included in the above price
- These prices are guidelines only and are subject to change and availability. Pricing will be confirmed at time of booking.
Concierge Class Staterooms:
Concierge Class is perfect for discerning travellers who appreciate finer details like personal service and priority bookings – special touches that can make all the difference. Each room features a private balcony with high-end furnishings and extras like sparkling wine to welcome you on board, fresh fruit, custom-blended bath amenities and a pillow menu. With priority check-in and disembarkation, you can rest assured that your holiday will be one of incomparable modern luxury, from start to finish.
For the Spa enthusiast, AquaClass staterooms are located close to our stunning Canyon Ranch SpaClub, Solarium, Persian Garden and Relaxation Room. These soothing staterooms feature a beautiful balcony and many in-room extras to help guests relax, as well as exclusive access to speciality restaurant Blu. Featuring a choice of healthy dishes for breakfast or dinner, with a little inspiration and plenty of flavour, it’s intimately elegant, yet fresh and modern. They also offer outstanding value for money – the difference being as little as €9 per person, per day between AquaClass and a standard Balcony stateroom – perfect for special occasions such as anniversaries, honeymoons and birthdays, or just a romantic break.
Concierge Class Includes:
- Priority check-in and disembarkation
- Personal Concierge service
- Access to exclusive Concierge Class Pre-departure lounge
- Main and speciality restaurant seating time preferences
- Expanded room service breakfast menu
- Pillow menu to suit your sleeping preferences
- Complimentary sparkling wine and fresh fruit
- Daily delivery of afternoon savouries
- Plush bathrobes and custom-blended bath amenities
- Hansgrohe massaging showerhead
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Daily delivery of afternoon canapes and hors d’oeuvres
- Use of golf umbrella & binoculars
- Express luggage delivery
- Sitting area with sofa and LCD TV
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Balcony with lounge seating
- Celebrity Cruises tote bag
- Premium ship location close to Canyon Ranch Spa Club
- Personal Spa Concierge who will arrange Canyon Ranch Spa Club treatments
- Special invitation to a VIP tour of the spa on embarkation day
- Speciality restaurant, Blu, serving complimentary healthy continental breakfast daily, plus complimentary dinner nightly
- On demand wellness program including meditation and yoga
- Priority check-in and express luggage delivery
- Enhanced room service menu designed with health-conscious guests in mind
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- An aromatherapy diffuser and pillow menu
- Hansgrohe ‘shower tower’
- Additional toiletries including shower gel, facial spray and lip balm
- Welcome bottled water and daily delivery of flavoured tea
Office Use: Fly/Cruise