Set sail for a 5 Star cruise around the Arabian Sea and India, visiting such places as Dubai, Abu-Dhabi, Muscat, Goa, New Mangalore and Mumbai. Enjoy life aboard Celebrity Constellation, while you are thoroughly pampered by the excellent crew. This is a luxurious ship in the Millennium Class category with Celebrity Cruise Lines Fleet.
|DESTINATION||UAE & India|
|DATE||07 December 2017|
|PRICE||From €1,799 pp|
Set sail for a 5 Star cruise around the Arabian Sea and India, visiting such places as Dubai, Abu-Dhabi, Goa, and Mumbai. Enjoy life aboard Celebrity Constellation, while you are thoroughly pampered by the excellent crew. This is luxurious ship in the Millennium Class category with Celebrity Cruise Lines Fleet.
Dublin to Dubai or Abu Dhabi
|RETURN||Dubai or Abu Dhabi to Dublin|
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates:
On arrival, you will be transferred to the port in Abu Dhabi to board Celebrity Constellation. The ship departs for India in the evening…
Days 2 – 4: At Sea:
On your cruise, make sure you take in a show in our Main Theatre. Cutting-edge productions from fairy tales to comedies, stadium-style concerts to musical theatre. There’s something for everyone.
Day 5: New Mangalore, India:
New Mangalore is the chief port for Mangalore (formerly Bangalore), on the Arabian Sea of India’s west coast. Here a very popular venue for visitors is Panambur Beach that offers jet ski rides, camel-rides, boating, dolphin viewing, and food stalls serving ice-cream and natural fruit syrups.
Day 6: Goa (Mormugao), India:
The magical state of Goa used to be an outpost of Portugal, so the palms on its beaches still sway with a certain Portuguese rhythm. The laid-back lifestyle in India’s smallest, most prosperous state attracts many world travelers. You can explore world-heritage architecture, fragrant spice plantations, and cuisine that blends Portuguese technique with Indian flavors.
Day 7: Bombay (Mumbai), India:
Bombay, a metropolis of almost 18 million people, ranges from rich to poor, cosmopolitan to traditional, and always fascinating. Bollywood produces more films here than anywhere, and this cultural hub enjoys a constant flow of music, dance, and drama. You can explore everything from exclusive international boutiques to small ethnic markets, including street foods like kebabs.
Days 8 & 9: At Sea:
A day spent cruising is your chance to experience our Vegas-style Fortunes Casino. We have a great selection of classic table games, or why not try your luck at the slots?
Day 10: Muscat, Oman:
As one of the Middle East’s oldest cities, Muscat boasts beautifully manicured parks, long, unspoiled stretches of beach, and an ancient stone moat that surrounds the area.
Days 11-12: Dubai, United Arab Emirates:
Dubai is a fascinating fusion of modern city and old world “souks,” or markets. Travel between the two by “abra,” traditional water taxis that cross Dubai Creek. The leading center for business and tourism in the Middle East, Dubai offers a distinctive blend of modern city amenities and the ancient charm of Arabia. Take a stroll and admire the stunning architecture of traditional mosques right next to ultra-modern buildings. Pick up a wonderful memento at The Souq, which is made up of various shops such as the Spice Souq, the Textile Souq, and the Gold Souq.
Day 13: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates:
Following disembarkation, you will be transferred to the airport to get your flight home to Dublin.
12 Nights aboard the 5 Star Celebrity Constellation, operated by Celebrity Cruises. (See the ship info tab for more information on Celebrity Constellation)
5* Celebrity Constellation
“Solsticization” came full circle aboard Celebrity Constellation® when she received the rest of the Solstice Class® enhancements enjoyed by guests aboard her Millennium Class® sister ships.
Enjoy 66 new staterooms including spa-inspired AquaClass®accommodations and Blu restaurant with a healthy and delicious “clean cuisine.” Share vacation photos with your social networks through the Celebrity iLounge℠ or the enhanced Wi-Fi on board the ship. Celebrity Suites were refreshed with the addition of their own private verandas.
Kids will love the new Xbox consoles within the Fun Factory kids’ club and X Club teen venue along with free play on Xbox 360 and Kinect for Xbox 360.
Restful sleep is ensured on new Reverie® mattresses in all staterooms and suites. New sun loungers on both pool decks plus a fresh color scheme, carpeting and upholstery all contribute to Celebrity Constellation’s modern, new vibe.
Aqua Class Staterooms®
These veranda staterooms offer spa elements infused into the stateroom experience and priority seating in the exclusive and chic specialty restaurant, Blu. These spa-inspired staterooms, offer unlimited access to the Relaxation Room (on Solstice Class only) and Persian Garden as well as a host of other soothing extras. If you love the spa, there’s no finer way to travel.
All staterooms include:
- Our signature friendly, personalized service with a guest to staff ratio of nearly 2:1
- Twice daily service (makeup and turndown)
- Daily ice service in stainless steel ice buckets
- 24 hour complimentary room service
- Complimentary tote bag
- Custom blended bath products (shampoo, conditioner and lotion), shower cap, cotton balls and cotton swabs
- Water/wine glasses
- Celebrity eXhale™ bedding featuring custom premium mattresses, plush duvets and pillows, and 100% pure cotton linens
- Hair dryer
- Private mini-bar*
- Interactive Samsung flat-screen television system to view and select shore excursions, order room service, and watch movies*
- Private safe
- Dual voltage 110/220AC outlets
*Additional charges apply.
Dates & Prices
|07 December 2017||€1,799||Inside||Book Now|
|07 December 2017||€2,009||Oceanview||Book Now|
|07 December 2017||€2,659||Balcony||Book Now|
|07 December 2017||€2,669||Concierge||Book Now|
Special offer – Free Drinks Package with Oceanview Stateroom and Above!
- Return flights Dublin to Dubai or Abu Dhabi
- Return transfers to & from the port
- 12 nights on board the 5 Star Celebrity Constellation, based on a double occupancy stateroom
- Fine Dining on a full board basis while onboard
- Entertainment on board
- Taxes, charges, gratuities and a check-in bag of 20kgs included in price
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non-refundable or transferable booking deposit of €200 per person
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit or debit card (except laser)
- Optional Insurance €31 (conditions apply)
- Special offer – No single Supplement!!!
- *Gratuities of $12.50 pp per day are included in the above price
- These prices are guidelines only and are subject to change and availability. Pricing will be confirmed at time of booking.
Concierge Class Staterooms:
Concierge Class is perfect for discerning travellers who appreciate finer details like personal service and priority bookings – special touches that can make all the difference. Each room features a private balcony with high-end furnishings and extras like sparkling wine to welcome you on board, fresh fruit, custom-blended bath amenities and a pillow menu. With priority check-in and disembarkation, you can rest assured that your holiday will be one of incomparable modern luxury, from start to finish.
For the Spa enthusiast, AquaClass staterooms are located close to our stunning Canyon Ranch SpaClub, Solarium, Persian Garden and Relaxation Room. These soothing staterooms feature a beautiful balcony and many in-room extras to help guests relax, as well as exclusive access to speciality restaurant Blu. Featuring a choice of healthy dishes for breakfast or dinner, with a little inspiration and plenty of flavour, it’s intimately elegant, yet fresh and modern. They also offer outstanding value for money – the difference being as little as €9 per person, per day between AquaClass and a standard Balcony stateroom – perfect for special occasions such as anniversaries, honeymoons and birthdays, or just a romantic break.
Concierge Class Includes:
- Priority check-in and disembarkation
- Personal Concierge service
- Access to exclusive Concierge Class Pre-departure lounge
- Main and speciality restaurant seating time preferences
- Expanded room service breakfast menu
- Pillow menu to suit your sleeping preferences
- Complimentary sparkling wine and fresh fruit
- Daily delivery of afternoon savouries
- Plush bathrobes and custom-blended bath amenities
- Hansgrohe massaging showerhead
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Daily delivery of afternoon canapes and hors d’oeuvres
- Use of golf umbrella & binoculars
- Express luggage delivery
- Sitting area with sofa and LCD TV
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Balcony with lounge seating
- Celebrity Cruises tote bag
- Premium ship location close to Canyon Ranch Spa Club
- Personal Spa Concierge who will arrange Canyon Ranch Spa Club treatments
- Special invitation to a VIP tour of the spa on embarkation day
- Speciality restaurant, Blu, serving complimentary healthy continental breakfast daily, plus complimentary dinner nightly
- On demand wellness program including meditation and yoga
- Priority check-in and express luggage delivery
- Enhanced room service menu designed with health-conscious guests in mind
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- An aromatherapy diffuser and pillow menu
- Hansgrohe ‘shower tower’
- Additional toiletries including shower gel, facial spray and lip balm
- Welcome bottled water and daily delivery of flavoured tea
Office Use: Fly/Cruise