Set sail for a 5 Star cruise around the Arabian Sea and India, visiting such places as Dubai, Abu-Dhabi, Goa, Mumbai and Cochin on this 14 night cruise. Enjoy life aboard Celebrity Constellation, while you are thoroughly pampered by the excellent crew. This is luxurious ship in the Millennium Class category with Celebrity Cruise Lines Fleet.
Oceanview Reduced from €2,289 to €1,639pp! Save €650!
Concierge Class Reduced from €2,969 to €2,119pp! Save €850!
|DESTINATION||UAE & India|
|DATE||07 December 2018|
|PRICE||From €1,639 pp|
Set sail for a 5 Star cruise around the Arabian Sea and India, visiting such places as Muscat, New Mangalore, Goa, Mumbai and Cochin and including overnight stays in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Enjoy life aboard Celebrity Constellation, while you are thoroughly pampered by the excellent crew. This is luxurious ship in the Millennium Class category with Celebrity Cruise Lines Fleet.
Dublin to Dubai
|RETURN||Dubai to Dublin|
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1: Dublin to the United Arab Emirates
You depart from Dublin on your Emirates overnight flight to the United Arab Emirates.
Day 2: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Depart 18.00
On arrival in Abu Dhabi, you will be transferred to the 5 star Celebrity Constellation in Abu Dhabi.
The discovery of oil transformed Abu Dhabi from a fishing village into a thriving metropolis, but it hasn’t forgotten its past. Skyscrapers sit side by side with mosques and bazaars.
Days 3-4: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Arrive 07.00 OVERNIGHT Depart 13.30
Dubai is a unique blend of the old and new. On one end of the spectrum, you have “seven-star” luxury hotels and on the other, ancient souk markets selling spices.
Days 5-7: At Sea
Our ice-topped Martini Bar is the hub of our fourth deck, and the perfect place for pre-dinner drinks. Choose your favourite from our menu of classic and contemporary martinis.
Day 8: Cochin, India Arrive 08.30 Depart 18.00
One of the finest natural harbours on the Arabian coast of India, Kochi (also known as Cochin) was once known as the centre of the Indian spice trade.
Day 9: New Mangalore, India Arrive 09.00 Depart 18.00
Experience New Mangalore, a bustling city with rich historical influences. Surrounded by the rolling Sahyadri Mountains and rivers that flow toward the Arabian Sea, New Mangalore is uniquely dazzling.
Day 10: Goa (Mormugao), India Arrive 07.30 Depart 17.00
How can you resist a place whose local motto is “Sossegade”, which translates to: “take it easy”? Goa is home to high-end restaurants, picture-perfect beaches and fabulous shopping.
Day 11: Mumbai (Bombay), India Arrive 09.30 Depart 18.00
The city previously known as Bombay pulsates with nonstop energy and excitement. And to think, it all began with cotton. Nowadays, this vibrant metropolis boasts a blend of many cultures.
Days 12-13: At Sea
A day spent cruising is your chance to experience our Vegas-style Fortunes Casino. We have a great selection of classic table games, or why not try your luck at the slots?
Day 14: Muscat, Oman Arrive 07.00 Depart 16.00
As one of the Middle East’s oldest cities, Muscat boasts beautifully manicured parks, long, unspoiled stretches of beach, and an ancient stone moat that surrounds the area.
Day 15-16: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Arrive 15.00 Overnight Stay
Following your overnight stay, you will be transferred to the airport to get your flight home to Dublin.
14 Nights aboard the 5 Star Celebrity Constellation, operated by Celebrity Cruises. (See the ship info tab for more information on Celebrity Constellation)
5* Celebrity Constellation
“Solsticization” came full circle aboard Celebrity Constellation® when she received the rest of the Solstice Class® enhancements enjoyed by guests aboard her Millennium Class® sister ships.
Enjoy 66 new staterooms including spa-inspired AquaClass®accommodations and Blu restaurant with a healthy and delicious “clean cuisine.” Share vacation photos with your social networks through the Celebrity iLounge℠ or the enhanced Wi-Fi on board the ship. Celebrity Suites were refreshed with the addition of their own private verandas.
Kids will love the new Xbox consoles within the Fun Factory kids’ club and X Club teen venue along with free play on Xbox 360 and Kinect for Xbox 360.
Restful sleep is ensured on new Reverie® mattresses in all staterooms and suites. New sun loungers on both pool decks plus a fresh color scheme, carpeting and upholstery all contribute to Celebrity Constellation’s modern, new vibe.
Aqua Class Staterooms®
These veranda staterooms offer spa elements infused into the stateroom experience and priority seating in the exclusive and chic specialty restaurant, Blu. These spa-inspired staterooms, offer unlimited access to the Relaxation Room (on Solstice Class only) and Persian Garden as well as a host of other soothing extras. If you love the spa, there’s no finer way to travel.
All staterooms include:
- Our signature friendly, personalized service with a guest to staff ratio of nearly 2:1
- Twice daily service (makeup and turndown)
- Daily ice service in stainless steel ice buckets
- 24 hour complimentary room service
- Complimentary tote bag
- Custom blended bath products (shampoo, conditioner and lotion), shower cap, cotton balls and cotton swabs
- Water/wine glasses
- Celebrity eXhale™ bedding featuring custom premium mattresses, plush duvets and pillows, and 100% pure cotton linens
- Hair dryer
- Private mini-bar*
- Interactive Samsung flat-screen television system to view and select shore excursions, order room service, and watch movies*
- Private safe
- Dual voltage 110/220AC outlets
*Additional charges apply.
Dates & Prices
|07 December 2018||€1,879||Inside||Book Now|
|07 December 2018||Was €2,289
|07 December 2018||€1,959||Balcony||Book Now|
|07 December 2018||Was €2,969
|Concierge Class Suite||Book Now|
- Return flights Dublin to Abu Dhabi
- Return transfers to & from the port
- 14 nights on board the 5 Star Celebrity Constellation, based on a double occupancy stateroom
- Superb meals on board on a full board basis
- A wide range of spectacular day and evening entertainment on board
- Taxes, charges and a check-in bag of 20kgs included in price
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non-refundable or transferable booking deposit of €250 per person
- Optional Insurance €31 (conditions apply)
- Single supplement may be available on request
- Optional Gratuities of $12.50 pp per day are not included in the above price and are payable onboard
- Prices are correct at time of going to press, flight supplements may apply depending on availability of negotiated airfares.
Concierge Class Staterooms:
Concierge Class is perfect for discerning travellers who appreciate finer details like personal service and priority bookings – special touches that can make all the difference. Each room features a private balcony with high-end furnishings and extras like sparkling wine to welcome you on board, fresh fruit, custom-blended bath amenities and a pillow menu. With priority check-in and disembarkation, you can rest assured that your holiday will be one of incomparable modern luxury, from start to finish.
Concierge Class Includes:
- Priority check-in and disembarkation
- Personal Concierge service
- Access to exclusive Concierge Class Pre-departure lounge
- Main and speciality restaurant seating time preferences
- Expanded room service breakfast menu
- Pillow menu to suit your sleeping preferences
- Complimentary sparkling wine and fresh fruit
- Daily delivery of afternoon savouries
- Plush bathrobes and custom-blended bath amenities
- Hansgrohe massaging showerhead
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Daily delivery of afternoon canapes and hors d’oeuvres
- Use of golf umbrella & binoculars
- Express luggage delivery
- Sitting area with sofa and LCD TV
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Balcony with lounge seating
- Celebrity Cruises tote bag