Start off your holiday with an overnight stay in a 4* hotel in Miami, Florida before you set sail around the Eastern Caribbean on the 5 Star Celebrity Equinox visiting San Juan in Puerto Rico, Philipsburg in St Maarten, and Basseterre in St. Kitts.
|FROM||Dublin / Miami|
|DATE||08 December 2017|
Set sail for a 5 Star cruise around the Caribbean. Enjoy life aboard the Celebrity Equinox, while you are thoroughly pampered by the excellent crew.
|OUTBOUND||To Be Confirmed|
|RETURN||To Be Confirmed|
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1: Miami, USA
On arrival in Miami, you will be transferred to your 4-star hotel for 1 nights accommodation. A chance to sample the lively nightlife of South Beach with its amazing art deco buildings. Room only.
Day 2: Miami, USA: Depart 15.30
Following a day at leisure, you will be collected from your hotel and transferred to the port for boarding the amazing 5* Celebrity Equinox.
Day 3: At Sea:
A day at sea is the perfect time to explore our one-of-a-kind Lawn Club. Relax in the sun, enjoy a drink, or even a picnic, all with real grass between your toes.
Day 4: San Juan, Puerto Rico: Arrive 15.30 Depart 23.00
Hulking Spanish forts with dungeons ripe for exploration guard the beautifully preserved Old City. Lose yourself in its warren of cobbled streets, full with cafés, shops and shady squares. Or head for the hills for scenic trails, caves and crafts.
Day 5: Philipsburg, St. Maarten: Arrive 09.30 Depart 18.00
An island with a split personality. Start your day in this laid-back Dutch capital, then cross the island to the delightful French capital, Marigot. Enjoy its chic shops, market and sidewalk cafés, before heading back for a swim at Orient Beach.
Day 6: Basseterre, St. Kitts: Arrive 08.00 Depart 17.00
Be entranced by the Caribbean’s first French town, rich in architectural reminders of a colonial past. Take a scenic train trip, snorkel with the pelicans, shop for exquisite batiks, or simply chill to the sound of reggae with a coconut cocktail.
Days 7 & 8: At Sea:
Murano Restaurant – Classic design and world-class cuisine come together at timeless Murano. Dine on modern French continental cuisine prepared for you tableside and explore the extensive French and American wine list.
Day 9: Miami, Florida: Arrive 07.00
Your cruise ends today with your arrival in Miami. Disembarkation begins after breakfast when you will be transferred to Miami airport for your flight home.
1 night in a 4 star Miami hotel (room only) and 7 Nights accommodation aboard the 5 Star Celebrity Equinox.
Celebrity Equinox captures the very essence of premium cruising. Even more so after her recent dry dock where she was enhanced with new amenities, some not available on any other ship in our fleet. Now you can enjoy craft beers and comfort food in the new Gastrobar. Or fresh, frozen cocktails on the pool deck at Slush. Shimmering in sophistication from bow to stern, she’ll exceed your expectations as soon as you step aboard. Delight in your choice of ten exceptional dining venues. Relax in chic and spacious accommodations. Be surprised to feel grass beneath your feet at the Lawn Club as you sail out to sea. With every imaginable comfort, along with Celebrity’s unrivalled guest services, you are bound for an unsurpassed experience no matter your destination.
Dates & Prices
|08 December 2017||€1,745||Inside||Book Now|
|08 December 2017||€1,999||Oceanview||Book Now|
|08 December 2017||Was
- Direct flight from Dublin to Miami
- All transfers airport / hotel / port
- 1 night in a 4 star hotel in Miami on a room only basis
- 7 nights on board 5 star Celebrity Equinox based on 2 sharing an inside stateroom
- Superb meals onboard on a full board basis
- Spectacular 5 star entertainment onboard
- Flight from Miami – Dublin
- Taxes, charges, gratuities and a 20kg check-in bag pp
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non refundable or transferable booking deposit of €200 per person
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit or debit card
- Optional Insurance available (call for details)
- Single supplement may be available on request
- *Gratuities of $84 pp are included in the above price
- Drinks on board not included. – Drinks packages available
- Prices are correct at time of going to press, flight supplements may apply depending on availability of negotiated airfares